HERNDON OFFICE HOURS
Monday: 10 am to 1 pm - 3 pm to 7 pm
Tuesday: 3 pm to 7 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 1 pm - 3 pm to 7 pm
Thursday: Out of the Office
Friday: 10 am to 1 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 12 pm
Patrick J. McNally, D.C.
As a business owner in private practice for over 27 years, his practice served thousands of people in Herndon, Reston and Northern Virginia. As health care changes, and with growing demands on providers, he is always looking for new and innovative ways to serve.
- Owner of Vital Care Chiropractic in Herndon, VA, 1986-2013
Dr. McNally promotes chiropractic care dedicated to gentle, effective pain relief and correction, for the sake of your good health.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology: James Madison University, 1981
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: National College of Chiropractic, 1983
- Chiropractic Internship: NCC Patient and Research Center, 1984-85
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: National College of Chiropractic, 1985
"My choice of health care profession was no accident. I believe the chiropractic field holds one of the keys to good health, without surgery, over diagnosis or drugs. By achieving the highest degree of competency in several health fields, and remaining current through continuing education, I can provide my patients with the most innovative and effective treatments available."